Thursday 4 July 2013

Shop Focus: Beyond Marrakesh

Moroccan Pouffe in Vintage Leather from Beyond Marrakesh
Orange Silk Curtain Ties
Berber Kilim One of a kind cushion
Beni Ouarain Carpet - I dream about owning one of these!!
One of the Rooms at Dar Zohra Guesthouse: Complete with Handira
Danielle from Beyond Marrakesh really has the eye for beautiful interiors. Not only does she run the beautiful Beyond Marrakesh boutique shop but the also has the most stunning Guesthouse Dar Zohra, situated in Marrakesh itself.

I have a beautiful Handira. Moroccan Wedding blanket from Beyond Marrakesh and it is one of my prized possessions, doubling up as a cozy blanket on cold British evening and a rug on warmer days. I urge you to visit the shop but get a tissue to catch the drool!!

5 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Gabi......hope you are enjoying Belgium....I visit this site often and oow and ah over her beautiful things.

Jo

Bohemian said...

It all just takes my breath away!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Boho Mixology said...

I adore Beyond Marrakesh, i found them though you a while back, and have been drooling ever since :)

Zoe xx

ana! said...

Beni Ouarain Carpets!!! I feel your pain, want one too!

jessica said...

wow, what beautiful details in those photos.
i'll check out the beyond marrakesh store...
perhaps it'll tie me over until i can visit morocco
next year!

xoxojess from american gypsy living