Thursday 5 March 2015

Studio Ghibli and the Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki:

Studio Ghibli: Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki:Spirited Away
Studio Ghibli: Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki:Castle in the Sky

Studio Ghibli: Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki:Howl's Moving Castle

Studio Ghibli: Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki:Kiki's Delivery Service

Studio Ghibli: Color Palettes of Hayao Miyazaki: Princess Mononoke

I have just stumbled upon these Colour palettes inspired by the films of Hayao Miyazaki by Hyo Taek Kimand I am so impressed. I am a massive studio Ghibli fan and would love to have my very own Totoro room :)

5 comments:

Kirby said...

These are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. x

hippyatheart said...

Totoro, totoro!!! yeah, me too!!

Laura Morrigan said...

Very cool! I looooove Totoro! Also Kiki and Jiji!

Moon to Moon said...

Yeay!!! Nice to know I am not alone. I love Ghibli xxxx

Tiffany D. Davidson said...

Just fantastic!